View Profile TheIncredibleD

93 Movie Reviews

Nice joke

But unfortunately I can not give this more than a 4 due to the bad animation and lack of sound :( Don't feel bad!

My favourite thig about this

Is how throaty the autotune/vocoder makes your voice sound.

I'm not even going to watch it

I know its an april fools anyway

38 Game Reviews

Meh

Was alright, but didn't keep me hooked. For me the game was over when I solved the Mystery of the Creepy Backwards Voice.

Nice music

And a great way of presenting a moral lesson through game mechanics

Wow awesome and intuitive as well

Instead of giving you instructions, this game just puts you straight in, trusting on your general knowledge of video games to be enough. I think the way you play this game reflects on your personality; I myself plaeyed it "properly" for only one or two rounds, then I started withdrawing myself a bit: not speaking to people in the game, not turing off the telly or alarm. Then when I got bored and annoyed at the game, I wondered if there was any more too it and started exploring around, and doing silly things like going to work with no clothes on.
I thought the ending was a bit unsettling though. Like everyone else decided to commit suicide, too and you see the last person jumping off... which showed me that in the end, all my non-conformity was pretty much normal.

28 Audio Reviews

Front page first song?

So much win!
But I didn't really like the song... it was alright though and obviously took a lot of work.

Epic

The first fifteen seconds are like some kind of epic action news theme. Love it. After that though, its not that good. I think its the heavy drums on beats 2 + 4 that kinda spoil it.

Rockin'

This sounds like it belongs in a remastered version of Earthworm Jim. Very 90's video game, but with a much better sound quality.

I simply cannot let this crime against fabulousity go uncorrected!

24, Male